November 20, 2012

Back In The USA

We're back in the US for 7 weeks over the holidays so I'll be on break from blogging. Look for a pre-planned post around Christmas and check back after the New Year for more Japanese adventures.

Meanwhile, things I have to say about being back in America.....

  1. American supermarkets are awesome. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I could spend hours just walking around enjoying looking at all the wonderful food options. And no slabs of whole octopus stinkin' up the joint.
  2. Americans are loud. (Or maybe it's just New Jersey, ha!)
  3. It's really hard to remember to say "Excuse me." instead of "Sumimasen.".
  4. Did I mention that American food is awesome? Pizza, wings, steak sandwiches....I eat so much more healthy in Japan.
  5. I miss our heated toilet seats. :D
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...