March 6, 2013

Commercial Culture

Full disclosure: I totally stole this off another blog.  A really good blog that consistently has interesting knowledge to impart about Japan.   Matter of fact, quit wasting your time here and just go read it. :)

Anyway, it's a link to a YouTube channel that is updated with the currently airing Japanese TV commercials.

Japanese Commercials in HD

Another disclosure: Japanese TV commercials make my eyes glaze over.  Even more than American commercials.  Something about that girl-pop music they put in all of them?  It's the same pop music that's popular in a lot of stores.  I think when I'm eighty I'll hear it in my nightmares.....

That said, I think commercials are a really good window into a culture.  So go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...