January 28, 2015

Blog Update

Hi everyone!  Long time no see!  If you've actually come to read this, thank you for your patience.  I don't have much of an excuse for why I haven't posted much over the last six months.  Mostly just that I ran out of things that I thought were interesting enough to write about.  After you've been here for so long you just get used to all the "different" stuff and it becomes difficult to identify what might be interesting to someone who had never been here before.

Anyway, I have some news!  As many of my most regular readers will know by now, we are moving back to America soon!  While we're excited, that does mean that I will be closing the doors on this little blog.  I will leave it up as an archive, of course, I just won't post anymore.

But before that happens I DO have a few last hurrahs planned.  I have a few regular posts I've had on the way, way, way back-burner that I will try to get out soon.  I also plan to do some "leaving Japan" posts as we're on our way out the door.  Topics to include:

  • What To Do If You're Moving to Japan
  • What I'll Miss About Japan
  • How Japan Has Changed Me

And then I may finish with some posts about the "reverse culture-shock" I experience after we are back in the US.

Stay warm and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...