May 25, 2012

Pet Shop Girl

Today I went over to the Super Viva Home store for the first time.  I had always thought it was pretty much straight-up Home Depot, but it turns out to have a substantial Target/Walmart-like section, including a garden department and some furniture.

And....there was a pet department.  Several places around here have pet supplies, and there are puppies and kittens in the mall, but the Super Viva Home had a full pet store in it.  A wall full of aquariums, puppies, kittens, lizards, hamsters......but I quickly realized that there were a couple of surprises.

For example, Chad narrowly escaped coming home to a chicken clucking in the front yard.....he'd feel like he was right back in China, don't cha think?


you might think I'm crazy, but just imagine the fresh eggs

 The chicken would need a duck to keep it company.....

they seemed to be in the crate of their own volition

....and the chicken and duck would need a tortoise to keep them in line.....

he was either vain or getting ready to attack himself

....and a tortoise needs a hare.....

the bunny wasn't unusual....just cute

....but this guy is the last thing I need.  Matter of fact, if you're in the market for a frog, I can cut you a good deal.

I bet he's really lonely at night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...