August 3, 2011

Sweet Reward

The other day when I paid the bills, I also had a new adventure.  I filled the car up with gas by myself for the first time.  As soon as I manage to get some photos I'm going to post about gas stations....they're another thing that's just a little different.

For now though I'm going to post about how I rewarded myself afterwards.  I went to another sweet shop, this one being much closer to my house (I could bike to it if the weather was good).  I've been wanting to check it out for awhile now and see if it was comparable to the first one I went to.  It was, although it wasn't quite as cute.

almost too pretty to eat

no clue what it's called....'cuz I'm
too lazy to translate it



lots of pre-wrapped gift options in this shop
my reward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...