March 21, 2012

Primping

Two interesting things you can find in a Japanese drug store....
(click the photos to enlarge them)

neck & face rollers, used to reduce neck & face wrinkles
(apparently very popular in many Asian countries)

electric eyelash curlers--I think they heat up, but I'm not sure.  I'm not about
to poke one of these things in my eye....even to have "glamorous Barbie lashes"

Plus, a truly, truly astonishing array of false eyelashes.....I'm wondering what happens if you try to use an electric curler on false lashes?  Do they melt?  Curl glamorously?  Inquiring minds want to know.....

they go all the way down the aisle

1 comment:

  1. Funny! Kate has one of the face rollers and is fascinated with all of our eyelash products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...