January 14, 2013

And the Adventures Continue....

We've been back in Japan for almost two weeks and for various reasons I am just now getting back to blogging. I promise to do better - I got so many great comments about the blog when we were back home. I appreciate all my loyal readers!

And I've got some posts planned for the new year, including the long-awaited bombshell about Japanese baby food (how's that for a teaser?). We've got a trip to Osaka planned for next month so be on the lookout for that. Also, I am officially soliciting for blog topics. If there is anything specific you would like to know about Japan please put it in the comments and I'll attempt to answer. I've had several people tell me they had trouble commenting (specifically the part where you indicate who you are) so here's some tips on how to do it:

  1. Under the "comment as" dropdown box choose "name/URL". A white box will pop up.
  2. Type your name in the name box and leave the URL box blank.
  3. Click "Continue".
  4. Click the "Publish" button.

Also, as I write this, it's snowing here! Which is nice...if it's got to be ridiculously cold, it should at least be pretty!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! It was good to see you while we were home! Wishing you a great New Year!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...