May 8, 2011

Quick Update

Chad and I are hunkered down in Starbucks at the local mall using the free wireless like it's a puddle in the desert. Good news is we are told we could have Internet at our house in a week or two. I have lots to write about after two days here! It's very different and I'm having a harder time adjusting than I thought I would. The jetlag is pretty bad for starters. Right now it's just one day at a time! Tomorrow we go to register at the local city hall and meet our new Japanese teacher. Tuesday we go into Tokyo to the American embassy and then Wednesday Chad starts work.

I'll post again as soon as possible, everyone send fast Internet thoughts our way!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely to Japan, and more importantly, you were able to access the internet haha :) Hoping things get easier soon! So excited for you guys!!! - Sarah Traylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great to hear you made it there okay. get some rest and all will be better soon. hope your internet is on very soon. keep on bloging , take care and have fun Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweet Pea!! I am glad you made it there! I can't wait to read how it is going! Make sure you send pictures! I want to see:) I had a dream about you leaving on Friday night after I talked to you. I also sent Caden to Japan for a year! Needless to say I woke up crying. :) Be safe! Can't wait to read more. Miss you lots! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amanda, we just got back from Wade's. Loved it, Janice got the Fried Chickend breast and she said it was Wonderful. Yum Yum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...