June 20, 2011

Green Thumb

the little red food cart has a picture of an octopus on it.....
needless to say I haven't approached it.....
Today I drove over to my second most favorite place here in Ota (Aeon Mall is #1).  Cainz (rhymes with Heinz) Home Center is a Japanese chain store kinda like Bed Bath & Beyond but bigger and with a garden department.....and a large selection of chopsticks.  It's about a 10-minute drive and requires going right through downtown Ota, but as my love of shopping (and particular weakness for garden departments) is greater than my fear of wrecking the car I couldn't resist a long, leisurely trip.



there were Rhinoceros beetles for sale....not sure what's
up with that......

did I mention I'll probably go back again this week?

few things make me happier than potting plants







2 comments:

  1. Are the Rhinoceros beetles supposed to be pets???? haha, they creep me out just looking at them! Your plants look so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think they're popular pets....but there are no other pets in that store....weird. They were huge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...