June 24, 2011

Heaven Must Look Just Like a Japanese Mall.....

A while back I promised some more in-depth photos of our local Aeon Mall so yesterday morning I took the nice camera over there and hit up the boutiques.  This post is photo-heavy but it's necessary to accurately illustrate why I can totally spend three hours every day in the mall.

I also did a little research on some of the shops because they were unfamiliar to me, although admittedly I haven't spent much time in the larger US malls.  From what I've gathered (and glimpsed in Tokyo), our little Ota Aeon Mall just scratches the surface of shopping in Japan....

Don't think this is all, I missed a bunch and there are more photos (and you can see them better) on Shutterfly.  Side note: For less exotic shopping, there is also a Gap, a Tommy Hilfiger, the Body Shop and a LUSH cosmetics store.

Petit Maison
LD Prime: popular Japanese chain
Honeys
L'est Rose: very frilly, expensive and French, I think
Drop and Drop: jewelry and beads
Heart Market: has the best name
Evangile: my favorite for silver jewelry and
accessories
no clue on the name but it's all socks and tights
Cloverleaf: you didn't think I would miss the shoes, did you?

Pinky & Dianne: a Japanese chain/brand originally
started by Americans 
Natural Beauty Basic: a popular (and reasonably
priced) Japanese chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...