September 15, 2011

Huh?

I know there are a lot of photos on the Internet of crazy English signs in foreign countries.....well, here's one more.  I will say that most of the English signs here aren't too bad.  Sometimes the grammer is a little off but you can get the gist of it....

....with the exception of the sign below that is at the drive-through of a local McDonalds.   I have theory that instruction is needed because there just aren't that many drive-throughs here....but I'm not sure this instruction helps much.  I hope it's better in Japanese.

Also, I've been a little slack about blogging the last few days (I've had an unusual number of social engagements!) but we have an exciting adventure planned for this weekend so check back next week for lots of photos!

I think #4 indicates that a lot of people show coupons
from their cellphone?  Is that a thing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...